By Christopher E.M. Pearson
Read Online or Download 1000 Monuments of Genius PDF
Best architecture books
Initially released in 1987 whereas the dual Towers nonetheless stood, this booklet provided the 1st critical attention of the making plans and layout of the area alternate heart. It benefited from interviews with figures nonetheless at the scene, and archival files nonetheless to be had for research. a lot of these interviewed, and plenty of of the records, are long gone.
Comprises essays via foreign leaders in modern architectural prototyping and layout and files the exhibition Prototyping structure, which was once inaugurated at Wolfson corridor, collage of Nottingham, 2012, after which proven on the London construction Centre Gallery, 2013, the place it used to be followed by means of the foreign convention Prototyping structure.
During this publication, first released in 1999, Hershberger provides architectural programming and predesign administration in a transparent, precise demeanour. With various examples and illustrations from either his and his colleagues’ event, he indicates the reader step-by-step the right way to use the options of architectural programming, set values, unravel concerns, practice validated equipment, and leverage talents while operating with consumers.
- Planning, Risk and Property Development: Urban regeneration in England, France and the Netherlands (Housing, Planning and Design Series)
- Energy Management in Buildings
- Unbuilt Hamilton (The City That Might Have Been)
- Building Bangalore: Architecture and urban transformation in India’s Silicon Valley (Routledge Contemporary South Asia Series)
- Programming the Built Environment (Routledge Revivals)
- Raw: Architectural Engagements with Nature
Extra resources for 1000 Monuments of Genius