By Nick Haslam,Luke Smillie,John Song
The moment version of this well known textbook builds at the strengths of the 1st, carrying on with its popularity for readability, accessibility, conceptual sophistication and panoramic insurance of character and intelligence. The authorship group is enriched via the addition of 2 high-profile foreign students, Luke Smillie and John track, whose services broadens and deepens the text.
New to this edition:
- Chapters exploring the neurobiological, genetic and evolutionary foundations of personality; and emotion, motivation and character methods
- An superior assurance of character issues
- A thoroughly revised and prolonged part on intelligence which now addresses cognitive skills and their organic bases; the function of intelligence in way of life; and emotional intelligence
- A fresh companion website that incorporates a giant try out financial institution and lecture slides.
An creation to character, person adjustments and Intelligence, moment Edition is a key textbook for all psychology scholars on a character or person adjustments course.
Read or Download An Introduction to Personality, Individual Differences and Intelligence (SAGE Foundations of Psychology series) PDF
Similar personalities books
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology is still the most wanted and generally stated sequence during this box. Containing contributions of significant empirical and theoretical curiosity, this sequence represents the simplest and the brightest in new study, conception, and perform in social psychology.
Learn on small teams performed a tremendous function within the early formula of social psychology. via the Seventies, even though, the sector had misplaced the curiosity of such a lot social psychologists. concept and learn on Small teams reintegrates that paintings again into the mainstream of social psychology. The more moderen `issues-oriented' process has not just led to many attention-grabbing findings-it has additionally utilized simple social mental idea in new methods and, in addition, ended in new theoretical advancements that deserve extra cognizance.
Extensively considered as the authoritative reference within the box, this quantity comprehensively stories thought and learn at the self. top investigators deal with this crucial build at a number of degrees of research, from neural pathways to complicated social and cultural dynamics. insurance contains how contributors achieve self-awareness, enterprise, and a feeling of id; self-related motivation and emotion; the position of the self in interpersonal habit; and self-development throughout evolutionary time and the lifespan.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2015 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Persönlichkeitspsychologie, , Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In dieser Ausarbeitung widme ich mich der Persönlichkeitsstörung Narzissmus. Ich möchte herausfinden, inwieweit Menschen mit dieser Persönlichkeitsstörung Beziehungen eingehen können und wie sie diese gestalten.
- King of the Mountain: The Nature of Political Leadership
- Cognitive Mechanisms of Belief Change
- The Skills Training Manual for Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy: A Clinician's Guide for Treating Disorders of Overcontrol
- The Personality of Henry Cavendish - A Great Scientist with Extraordinary Peculiarities: 36 (Archimedes)
- Muttersprache Mann: Die ungeschminkte Wahrheit über Männer. Wie sie denken, reden und handeln (German Edition)
- Shame and Guilt (Emotions and Social Behavior)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Personality, Individual Differences and Intelligence (SAGE Foundations of Psychology series)