By Stefan Ouma
- Represents an incredible and empirically wealthy contribution to the rising box of the social stories of economization and marketization
- Offers one of many first ethnographic money owed at the making of world commodity chains ‘from below’
- Denaturalizes worldwide markets by way of unpacking their neighborhood engagement, materially entangled development, want for upkeep, and fragile character
- Offers a trans-disciplinary engagement with the development and extension of marketplace family in frontier areas of worldwide capitalism
- Critically examines the possibilities and hazards for corporations and farms in Ghana coming into worldwide clean produce markets
Read Online or Download Assembling Export Markets: The Making and Unmaking of Global Food Connections in West Africa (RGS-IBG Book Series) PDF
Similar international business & finance books
Utilizing the Enel case, this quantity unpacks the potent implementation of an ambidextrous viewpoint on model and alter, offering a few key classes for managers and students. It starts through exploring Enel's fresh historical past, ahead of mapping the stairs of a awesome transition from public monopolist to a profitable transnational team.
Now vastly accelerated, with new sections masking the recent Saudi personal loan legislation, dispute solution and extra! Doing enterprise in Saudi Arabia will be perilous for the recent company yet can provide wealthy rewards. those that desire to faucet the economic riches of doing enterprise within the state of Saudi Arabia desire this ebook.
First released in 1989. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The Political Economy of EEC Relations with African, Caribbean and Pacific States: Contributions to the Understanding of the Lomé Convention on North-South ... Technology, Engineering, and Social Studies)
The Political economic system of EEC family members with African, Caribbean and Pacific States is a set of papers the covers a variety of parts of issues within the courting among the ecu financial neighborhood (EEC) and African, Caribbean and Pacific States (AFP). The textual content first covers the political financial system of the EEC-ACP kinfolk, and the proceeds to discussing indexation and stabilization scheme.
- Trade Unions in a Neoliberal World: British Trade Unions under New Labour (Routledge Research in Employment Relations)
- Partnerwahl als Erfolgsfaktor Internationaler Strategischer Allianzen (German Edition)
- Global Strategy: Competing in the Connected Economy
- Least Developed Countries and the WTO: Special Treatment in Trade (International Political Economy Series)
- Grass Huts and Warehouses: Pacific Beach Communities of the Nineteenth Century (Pacific Studies series)
- Transnational Corporations and Uneven Development (RLE International Business): The Internationalization of Capital and the Third World (Routledge Library Editions: International Business)
Additional resources for Assembling Export Markets: The Making and Unmaking of Global Food Connections in West Africa (RGS-IBG Book Series)