By Laura Gómez-Mera,Thomas Kenyon,Yotam Margalit,José Guilherme Reis,Gonzalo Varela
Read or Download New Voices in Investment: A Survey of Investors from Emerging Countries (World Bank Studies) PDF
Best international business & finance books
Utilizing the Enel case, this quantity unpacks the potent implementation of an ambidextrous viewpoint on version and alter, delivering a few key classes for managers and students. It starts via exploring Enel's contemporary heritage, prior to mapping the stairs of a amazing transition from public monopolist to a winning transnational workforce.
Now enormously extended, with new sections overlaying the recent Saudi loan legislation, dispute answer and extra! Doing company in Saudi Arabia may be perilous for the recent firm yet supplies wealthy rewards. those that desire to faucet the economic riches of doing enterprise within the nation of Saudi Arabia desire this e-book.
First released in 1989. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
The Political Economy of EEC Relations with African, Caribbean and Pacific States: Contributions to the Understanding of the Lomé Convention on North-South ... Technology, Engineering, and Social Studies)
The Political economic system of EEC relatives with African, Caribbean and Pacific States is a suite of papers the covers numerous components of issues within the courting among the ecu financial neighborhood (EEC) and African, Caribbean and Pacific States (AFP). The textual content first covers the political economic climate of the EEC-ACP kin, and the proceeds to discussing indexation and stabilization scheme.
- Global Luxury Trends: Innovative Strategies for Emerging Markets
- Strategic Planning and Multinational Trading Blocs
- Unveiling Women’s Leadership: Identity and meaning of leadership in India
- Social Entrepreneurship in the Middle East: Volume 2
- Global Dexterity: How to Adapt Your Behavior Across Cultures without Losing Yourself in the Process
- Prospects of Regional Economic Cooperation in South Asia: With Special Studies on indian Industry (Chandos Asian Studies Series)
Additional resources for New Voices in Investment: A Survey of Investors from Emerging Countries (World Bank Studies)